Hope

Hope
Hope for A Brighter Tomorrow

Monday, March 7, 2011

Feeling like everyone is against you?

Let me tell you, you’re not alone.


I feel that way sometimes… I think lots of people do. The world can seem like a big-cold-hard-uncaring-place, but that doesn’t mean we can’t face it.


We can be strong.


Today someone was telling me how stupid I am because I said I needed more intelligence on a particular topic.


I didn’t let it bother me though because, although I may be lacking some intelligence on particular subjects, I do have a measure of wisdom in my admission.


I told that fellow that “people who say they know everything, only prove they know nothing“.


So, when people turn on you, remember who they are and ask yourself, should the opinions of unwise (ignorant) people matter? I say it doesn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment