Hope

Hope
Hope for A Brighter Tomorrow

Monday, May 23, 2011

Finding Value in the Day-to-Day

Consider all the strangers you encounter throughout your day-to-day activities.


Have you ever wondered if your encounter with any of them was part of a plan?


I often wonder if my being roomed with another patient in the hospital is for some reason.


Once, I felt compelled to talk to my hospital roommate about Jesus, but I failed to do so.


I can’t tell you how guilty I felt the next morning when that man died.


So you see, you can be sure that there is a reason for your encountering (at least) some people in your day-to-day.


It may just be that you are the one person who can speak to someone's pain, comfort someone's soul, or soothe someone's heart.


Think about it... Be on the lookout.  

 Keep your eyes open.  Maybe someone else will find value in your day-to-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment