Hope

Hope
Hope for A Brighter Tomorrow

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tornado Aftermath Reminds us of what's Important

As easy as it is for me to suggest, that we don’t need our STUFF to be happy, it couldn’t be more true.


No, my stuff didn’t get whisked away and smashed to bits by violent winds as in many communities this past week, but I have watched many newsclips showing  people saying, “I lost everything, but it‘s okay…I still have my family.” And ... "Stuff can be replaced; thank God I still have my family."


If times change for you, and you too lose your stuff, I’d suggest you remember what’s important. Somethings are much more valuable than all the stuff you could ever own.


Your Faith in God, your word, your integrity, your family, your neighbors, your freedom, and dare I say: YOUR LIFE.. These are all more important than your stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment