Hope

Hope
Hope for A Brighter Tomorrow

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Inner Strength will get You Through Tough Times

I broke my leg last Sunday. Right after it happened I called out to my wife who was in the house wrapping Christmas presents. She didn’t hear me.


So, there I was on my hands and knees in the yard, and I wasn’t sure if I could stand yet. I knew I couldn’t stay there for ever, so I drew on my inner strength and stood.


I hobbled up my porch steps even though my leg was bursting with blinding pain.


The way I dealt with this is the same way you can deal with your problems.

You can’t wallow in the grip of negativity, so pull yourself together. Draw on your inner strength and realize you are truly a great person.


With your inner strength, you can get through your problems, and someday you’ll look back and see they made you stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment