Hope

Hope
Hope for A Brighter Tomorrow

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Your Smile can light up the world

Even when life is raining on you; Even if you are cold; You can always look for a brighter side.


I, for instance, am sick. I have an illness that robs my body of protein. This has caused all kinds of depressing setbacks for me. including blindness and unemployment.


I do feel angry at times. I do feel sad and depressed sometimes. Yet, I know that life isn’t over… it’s just different.


Even with these emotions, I remember everything I’m grateful for… the more important things.


I’m grateful for my family. I’m happy I’m still here and that I do have good days, and I cherish the opportunities I get to spend time with my nieces and nephews.


You’ve got acknowledge your own special things that make life worth living and hang on tightly to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment