Hope

Hope
Hope for A Brighter Tomorrow

Saturday, November 6, 2010

How to Stop Destructive Intrusive Thoughts

Do you have intrusive thoughts of hurting or even killing yourself? Do those thoughts entice you to find out what that would be like?
Do those thoughts lead you to believe you’d be better off if you gave in to them?


Let me tell you, you don’t have to listen to them. Let me tell you, please don’t give into them.


You should call the suicide hotline number on the right side of this page.


You are too important a person to let yourself fall into the grip of destructive thoughts!


Many people, whether or not you realize it, love you and need you.


Amu comments you might leave on this page will be kept confidential. So, if you want, you can tell me what’s going on with you and I’ll advise you here on this page without mentioning your name. You’ll know I’m talking to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment