Hope

Hope
Hope for A Brighter Tomorrow

Friday, November 12, 2010

You can Express Your Feelings with a Poem

Here's part of a poem I wrote when I thought I was being used by the woman I wanted to marry.  I didn't know what to think.  So, this poem emerged and expressed those feelings.  

"Walking this lonely highway again,
I sense the truth is bent;
like a dangerous curve without a warning sign
looming ahead:

And the wind that slices so deep and so cold
cant compair to the fear
that seems to unforld;
When you're gone and I feel that I walk alone.

Not even the beautiful stars seem to help.
They shine and they twinkle,
but they're as cold and as sharp as the edge of this road,
and that knife in your hand is your heart
on the lamb..."

You could write a poem and address your feelings like I did.  It really helped to put my feelings on paper... it's a way to get them out.  If it helped me, maybe it could help you.

If you write a poem,  submit it in the comment form.  I want to read it.  If you'd like me to post it without your name published, I'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment