Hope

Hope
Hope for A Brighter Tomorrow

Monday, November 15, 2010

Repeat after me, "I am an awsome person.  I am worthy of living happily. "

The only person you can ever control, is you,.  So, your happiness, as promised as it is, is only acheived by opening doors yourself.

Think of  "Doors"  as choices you make.  Here are some examples:  confiding in a particular friend, trusting a parent, staying away from drugs, not hurting yourself, reactions to adversity.

I know these choices are easier said than done, but every  worth-while- important task is  that way.

And you my dear friend, are worth while!

Choose to find a healthy way to cope with (and changd)  your situation.  You can do this  by opening the rught combination of doors:  Leading to increased happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment