Hope

Hope
Hope for A Brighter Tomorrow

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Journal to Joy

I said "journal" to joy, but this is only one step along a "journey" toward joy.

Sometimes, it helps to have an outlet; a place to vent your emotions.  You can do this with a journal. 

Simply get a notebook, or use your computer and begin writing stuff everyday.  You can write as if it were a diary, or write poetry, songs, rap lyrics.

I was writing in one during a very difficult time in my life.  It seemed like every woman I met only wanted to use me.

I wrote this poem in my journal when I was angry:

"This is for some of  of the women I've known
vein, pompus, beyond reproach..."It continues.
..Anyway, that poem has a lot of meaning for me, even today.

You should try this.  Putting your thoughts down on paper is an effective way to sort through feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment